~ Summer in Querétaro ~: El Mercado y niños.

Friday, August 6, 2010

El Mercado y niños.



I'm trying to upload the pictures so that they're bigger, but I don't know if it's working. It should be that you can click on the pictures and the full size appears, but that doesn't always happen. I'm sorry!

Anyway, these pictures are actually from my second day here. One of the Mexican students took me on a walking tour, and we went to the outdoor market, and the university.

I dunno what this is, but the kids were cute:


The outdoor market was really cool! I mostly took pictures of the birds...for obvious reasons. I miss you Henry and Eliza! Don't lay too many eggs for Emily and Alan!





Many zebras in one cage... :(


And really expensive finches for 300 pesos! (less than 30 dollars)

Here's a picture looking in to the market...It's super cluttered but really fun to look around! It was impossible to take pictures once inside, but i'll probably attempt that some other time. ;)


But this is just a shot of the clothes/crap section. The meat/fruit section is both disgusting and cool! I'll try to get pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment